Business Results & Coaching Services
Strengths Based Team Workshops:
Turnover and lack of engagement are costing companies millions of dollars each year.
More than 40 years of studies and analytics produced by The Gallup Organization confirms that those employees who are able to focus on what they do best at work tend to be more engaged and are more successful in their roles. The result was increased performance, employee satisfaction and retention. When a company embraces a strengths based culture, it can reduce employee turnover by increasing employee engagement while also affecting the success of the bottom line.
In this interactive workshop a team will learn how to:
- Identify how each of their dominant CliftonStrengths themes plays a part in their past and future successes
- Recognize their talents in action by learning how their talents shape their actions and behaviors
- Practice applying talents from their dominant CliftonStrengths themes to specific goals and
- Identify the strengths on the team as a whole
- Gain a better understanding of how to communicate with each team member for success
- Begin to build a Strengths Based culture that can lead to higher employee engagement, retention, production, and profitability
As a Gallup-Certified Strengths Coach, I blend your team’s leadership philosophy with Gallup’s science of
strengths. This training workshop is designed to provide participants with the foundational knowledge
and strategies to understand strengths and to productively apply their talents for greater personal and
Half-day and full-day workshops are available.
Personalized Strengths-Based Coaching
I coach people for a living as a GALLUP-Certified Strengths Coach and John Maxwell Certified Coach And in every case, I have a simple goal: to help my client, you, become the best version who you are through breakthrough.
I focus on helping individuals go from where they are, to where they want themselves and their
company to be. ... It is the client who determines the goals and commits to their goal, while allowing the coach to help hold them accountable. I help you see what you may not see and hear what you may not be hearing.
While working with me you will learn:
- Top 5 Strengths using the Clifton Strengths ™ assessment
- Potential blind spots you may not see as a leader
- Identify and deal with issues, concerns, and challenges before they become unmanageable
problems – on a personal and organizational level
- Enhance your skills and abilities which you already possess
The Leadership Game:
Let’s close gaps in your team communications, discuss blind spots, and identify areas where the team would like to improve, involve and engage with a leadership game. The comprehensive game is based on the teachings of John C. Maxwell. It is fun, interactive and challenges teams to discuss their personal values and leadership principles
Your team will:
- Learn leadership principles that have been tested and proven over time
- Begin the positive change through communication and team synergies
- Experience team building through an interactive game
- Leave with new team insights they can practice
- The John Maxwell Leadership Game is only 2 hours in duration and can include up to 12 team members to participate.
Career Coaching and Interviewing Mastery Workshops
Landing the right job can be a daunting process. It is a full-time job just to look for a career change let alone have an understanding of successful job searching tactics and how to even begin to find your best fit.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Creative strategies to network for your first or next career move
- As a 20 year veteran of the staffing industry, I can share insight in our market and what employers are seeking
- How to communicate what you do best to future employers through using your own Gallup Strengthsfinder ™ profile assessment so you differentiate yourself out of the pack
- Creative ways to market yourself outside of the job boards; programs may be customized for individuals, groups, college graduates or upcoming outsourcing needs. If you are experiencing a downsize/layoff and need a resource that is knowledgeable to work with, I’m here to help.
Leader Labs & Mastermind Programs
Whether you are responsible for developing your company, others or yourself, the more effective you are as a leader, the further you will go. This lab is a powerful combination of education, accountability, peer brainstorming and support in a group setting. The impact will provide valuable insight whether you are a newly appointed leader or a tenured executive. The secret to success begins with awareness and intentionality in our growth.
Leader Labs are interactive, discussion oriented, and allow you to learn from others on how they have solved a leadership problem in the past.
Leader Labs will:
- Increase your leadership “lid” and help with your personal growth
- Allow you to collaborate with other leaders who have shared different experiences
- Experience the feeling that as a business owner, leader, or individual contributor “you are not alone” and realize everyone has challenges to work through
- Think bigger and “stretch” beyond your boundaries
Leader Lab programs range from 3 to 10 weeks in length and meet one hour per week on site at your organization.
I bring energy, authenticity, action steps and real life examples of how to take your leadership or team to the next level. Get your audience involved in discovering their passions and the true meaning of living a purpose driven life.
Engage your audience, team or event! I’ve been a keynote speaker for corporations, colleges and foundations. I have also provided leadership and motivational speeches to graduates, associations, board meetings, conferences, student programs and corporate kick-off meetings.
Recent engagements include:
- “From Crystal to Calling” – How I let go of my success to find significance
- “Leadership is a Verb” - In order to be a leader, you must take action
- “Transformational Leadership” - The best leaders look inward before they teach outward
- “How to Put People in Their Place” - Creating a strengths based culture at work
Customized programs can be developed for your organization to align with your message.
Women in Leadership Programs
The looming worldwide leadership shortage means that organizations where women lag in leadership roles are missing a huge opportunity. Introducing your women leaders to Women in Leadership allows you to build your bench strength while leveraging your women leaders unique strengths to drive strong business results.
If you are a woman seeking to advance or an organization looking to offer your women leaders an avenue to further develop their leadership talents, this workshop will equip you with the mindset and skills to lead with confidence.
In this workshop you will gain:
- An increased understanding of personal strengths and barriers for being a successful and authentic leader
- Interactive discussions to help build a personal development plan for growth
- Knowledge of how to create a strong personal brand
- Build a network of other women leaders to collaborate and compliment each other